It is now possible to unlock your door locks, padlocks and more from your Apple Watch via Bluetooth.
Here's how to open a lock with the Apple Watch Tapkey App:
1. Open the app on your watch.
2. Log into your account (the same one you use in the Tapkey app on your phone).
3. You will see all available locks nearby.
Tip: If you swipe from left to right, you will see all your locks listed.
4. Now, back in the “Nearby” view—tap on the lock you want to open.
5. The green check indicates the unlocking process was a success.
6. Now you should be able to open the lock. Congratulations!